In these unusual circumstances we are above all happy to welcome you back to our hotel! The safety and health of our guests and staff are an absolute priority, which is why we are adhering strictly to the National Security Council’s guidelines:
- Registration on entering the hotel is compulsory.
- Keep 1.50 meters away from others.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water.
- Disinfect your hands at our dispensers throughout the hotel.
- Stay at home if you have a fever, cough and/or cold.
- Try to pay electronically whenever possible.
- All common areas such as reception, the lobby, etc. are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- Door handles, lift buttons, handrails, etc. are regulary cleaned.
- All rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each stay, paying extra attention to contact surfaces and loose items such as remote controls.
- There is strict separation of clean and dirty linen and laundry.
For the latest information about the measures in force, please refer to: